Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sonni & Andy - Oct 22, 2011

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." 
-Franklin P. Jones

Each couple has their own story, their own fairytale.  No one couple exactly the same.  Some begin their fairytale when they are young and some when they are older.  Each unique to each of them.  And thank goodness.  My job would be quite bland without every unique wedding, perfectly portraying that couple.  








What a beautiful family you three have!  I so enjoyed the laughter and joy of the night.  I don't think I've been to a wedding where I've done more smiling.  You're so perfect for each other and your daughter, the perfect blend of the both of you.  I am blessed to have been a part of your day.  Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment