Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mckenzey Marie

"A person's a person, 
no matter how small."
-Dr. Suess

Little kids, no matter how young, or how seemingly inconsistent, have a personality all their own.  They bring out a little of their dad, a bit of their mom and a flare of their own.  Each photo shoot I do with these youngsters shows me how many different and vibrant little persons there are!  And with each shoot I try to capture that beautiful personality to share with all of you.












Little Miss Mckenzey!  You are a beauty!  Not a surprise.  I must say you take after your mother!  No worries though Kris.  I think she's got a bit of spunk from you in her too!  Those little lips and bright eyes, you are sure to be fighting off those boys in no time!  Keep that sparkle sweet Mckenzey!

No comments:

Post a Comment