Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Lyndse & Ryan

"Love is a symbol of eternity.
It wipes out all sense of time, 
destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end."

With each engagement shoot I learn about a new couple, their story, their shared passions.  I feel like, each time, I fall in love with their love story.  With a fairly "Switzerland" exterior, I will always cave, give into my girly genetics and side with the love story.  That is always what I hope to portray in the photos.  Not so much two individuals standing together in a field with a beautifully painted backdrop.  But, rather, a love story in what seems to be at its peak, waiting to take its next step.  











You two are a beautiful pair and hilarious to boot.  You kept me guessing and I guess I kept you kissing!  (Sorry Ryan!)  You two handled the 95 degree heat with style and made this such a fun shoot!  From the green stilettos and little black dress, to the guns and camo you gave these photos some serious variety!  Although, I must admit, my favorite addition was Angus!  Well done you two!  Bring on the April festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment