Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Danielle & Jeremy

Sunshine and beautiful weather make all the difference in taking well lit photos!  And boy did you guys pick it!  The city has so much to offer for places to take photos and we went everywhere!  Old city walls give a great backdrop for picturing a new life together.  The out-of-town landscape with its rolling hills and prairie grasses was a perfect background for you guys.  

















You guys smiled at each other like it was the first day you met.  I loved these pictures and you were both so willing to experiment with a new venue!  Thank you!  They turned out great.  And Jeremy, you saved a couple smiles for the photos!  Look how photogenic you turned out to be!  Danielle,  I hadn't even met you before this but you were so comfortable, and you're probably the sweetest person I've met!  I can't tell you how excited I am for your wedding!  I hope for weather like we had this day!  Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment