Monday, February 7, 2011

Ryler

While thinking of how to compose this blog, I thought there no better place to start than the beginning.  When the idea to take baby pictures for a friend was proposed I was immediately apprehensive.  I think that the "newness" of taking baby photos is evident but I think my style has evolved as you will see with the more photos that I post!

  



Its been so long Mr Ryler, but I remember this day like it was only a couple ago!  You were so tiny and now you're so grown up!  What a little man you're becoming!  I think the thing that sticks out the most to me is that you fit into that glove!  To make a cheesy saying even cheesier, it fit you like a glove! :)  The difficulty of baby photos became apparent to me!  Babies cry and they don't like to be naked and cold!  But Ryler did so good and even my lack of baby-picture-taking-skills became less apparent because he did so well!  Thank you for the practice Ryler!

No comments:

Post a Comment